The Brownie Thief

Monday, June 9, 2008

On Saturday I went to my ceramics class and came home to a very happy pup. There is nothing like seeing that little wagging behind (remember the docked tail) waiting for me at the door.


He had stolen one of my shoes and taken it out to the yard, but there wasn't too much damage and I can still wear it. That's a good thing.

We tend to bring lots of goodies to munch on during class. This Saturday was no exception, and I was sent home with a rather large plate of brownies. I set them on the kitchen table, told my kids to help themselves, and settled down on the couch with a large iced tea and the remote for a short rest.

About an hour later my daughter asked where the brownies were. Only a forlorn, empty plate with one black hair remained, and it was on the floor.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaa!

0 comments:

 
Mini Aussie Mischief - by Templates para novo blogger